Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yummy!!!

Today I gave Zack cereal. This was the second try. He didn't want anything to do with it the last time.  Well, did he surprise me this morning. With the first few spoon fulls he had a really weird look on his face but he fourth bite did it. He could not get enough! He was grabbing my hand trying to shove it in his mouth. He was crying and whimpering in between bites. He was so funny. He didn't even make a mess like most babies do with the cereal. When the jar was done he started crying, he wanted more. I didn't think he really needed anymore so I made him a bottle and he spit it out at me. Well I have my fingers crossed that maybe now he just might sleep a bit longer at night. I do enjoy our nightly visits with each other :) but sleep would be nice too.

"Stop taking my picture mom"



Sad Baby.....

"I want more Mama!"


2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can try pizza with him this weekend? Haha! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy - he's starving! Made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete