Zack finally rolled over! It was a three weeks ago but hey, we are a bit busy around here :) I was starting to get a bit worried. All of the other kids did it at the end of 4 months. I guess with Zack being a bigger baby it takes a bit more to move around. The sad thing is I missed it the first two times :( The first time he did it was in the middle of the night when I was making a bottle. I laid him on the floor and when I went back to pick him up he was on his tummy. I was so bummed. The next time he did it I was making dinner and didn't see it. Wes saw him do it. I was very bummed. I wanted to be the first one to see him roll. It was exciting for Wes though. Zack was the first baby he has saw doing anything first. Don't worry, I didn't miss it the third time! Now three weeks later he has learned to go from back to tummy and tummy to back. He is also pulling his legs up under him. In no time he will be scooting around. My baby is growing up!!
What a cutie! He is such a precious baby, I love his smiles!
ReplyDeleteThis boy is so cute, I can't wait to see him all the time!
ReplyDelete