Friday, April 22, 2011

Sister in-laws.

Before you get married you always hear the horror stories about your in laws. I guess I am pretty lucky. I seemed to marry into a pretty great family.  I have always had a really great relationship with my brother. He is one of my best friends but sometimes its not the same as having a girl to talk to. He thinks like a man too much sometimes :)  My sister in-laws have became more like my sisters over the years. Chrystal is the wise one who I can always ask for advice ;) Veronica is the one I turn to when I feel like my crazy life is getting out of control and Hannah is my fun buddy (who is miss very much now that she has moved away).  I don't know what I would do with out you guys. I love you all very much!



The Woman I Call Sister

The woman I call sister
Is someone who is there
The woman I call sister
Is someone who always cares.

The woman I call sister
Can make me smile when times are blue
The woman I call sister
Is someone very true.

The woman I call sister
By choice, is my best of friend
The woman I call sister
Will be there till the end

The woman I call sister
Is the blessing from God above
The woman I call sister
Is the sister that I'll always love.

~Marissa Gertmenian~


3 comments:

  1. That is so nice! We are lucky to have such a great sister in law like you. You are always so willing to help me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! You are so amazing and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am glad you married Wes and entered our crazy-fun family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete