We finally made it! I didn't think this day was going to come, neither did Connor. We had a fun relaxing day. We woke up and Connor opened a few little presents before we went to church. Mass was said for Connor's Birthday. He thought that was so cool. He had the cutest grin on his face when they said his name. Grandpa Walt and Grandma Theresa even join us and Aunt Hannah came home too! We went to breakfast with the gang and then Connor wanted to go to the store. Grandma Sherri gave him a birthday card with some money in so he had it burning a whole in his pocket! We went to Target and walked around the crossing. Connor got his hair cut and bought a few more birthday presents. Daddy likes to spoil the kids on their birthdays :) I turned out to be a really great day. We love you Connor Boy!
He is winking at me.
He is a pirate!
"Daddy I want the big one"
He wanted a 42", lol
He just cracks me up, especially his face in the the last picture!! He got a flat screen? Lucky boy!
ReplyDelete