February 10th was JuJu Joanne's 2nd birthday. Where has the last two years gone? She has made them very fun though with her strong willed attitude. She has been this way since she has been born. The day started as every other day around here. Julia got up and was yelling at us all except this day she was a bit more cranky. We told her it was her birthday the night before so I think she woke up knowing she could get away with more. She is smart like that. We finished getting ready so we could meet Grandma Sherri and Grandma Theresa at Pizza Hut for lunch. Sophie and Aunt Veronica joined us also. We left a bit early so we could stop at the crossing to get Julia some balloons and a icee. That's what she said she wanted for her birthday. The lines to get everything were so long so of course we were the last ones to join everyone for pizza. When we got there the Grandmas and Aunt Veronica were at the table waiting with presents and cupcakes! Julia went into her shy mood and didn't say much to anyone. I was glad they had presents. Earlier that morning she was walking around the house yelling "Open my presents, now!" I told you she was being a birthday princess! She didn't like that I told her she had to wait for Daddy to get home to open them. After pizza we came home and she played with her new toy dog that Grandma Theresa got her and wore the Dora dress Grandma Sherri gave her. Her and Connor fought over the ring Sophie gave her because Connor said it was a "Pirate Ring". Michael Michael stopped by to say hi and kept her busy for a few minutes. I did my best until Wes got home to keep her busy. All she keep doing was walking around saying "Open my presents?" When she finally opened them she tore one present after the other open. I don't even think she knew what she got! It was a big change from last year. Last year she cried when we sang her Happy Birthday. She didn't want anything to do with her Birthday at all. I can't wait to see what challenges she will have for us the next two years. These last two have been great and I am so glad she is in our lives. Happy Birthday JuJu. Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

Cheese!!
She was yelling at Connor and Maria to not touch her presents.
She's not a diva, she just knows what she wants, just like her Godmother! =]
ReplyDeleteJuJu strong willed? No way! LOL. I am so glad you started a blog! I love reading about the adventures of your family.
ReplyDeleteI have to go now . . . time to see if there are cheddar cheese Bugles in the vending machine. ;)